Thursday, May 3, 2012

A peek inside

Here are the promised shots of the interior of our new trailer.

Jemimah interior 1

Jemimah interior 2

Jemimah interior 3

Ken got a few things taken care of today – replaced a broken part on the hitch, found the answers to some electrical problems…I don’t know what else. I did some cleaning inside. We’re working on figuring out the water and power stuff. Then I guess we’ll take it to someone who knows what they’re doing to get the propane system checked out. I’d rather not accidentally blow up our trailer.

As you can see in the last photo, there’s some work to be done. There are a few spots like that around the trailer but I think the bathroom is going to be the first to get done. If you have any thoughts for us, we’d love to hear them!

1 comment: