Saturday, May 19, 2012

Paint and stuff

I had some fun with Jemimah today! I painted (well, primed) the galley wall. I just wanted to see if I would like it all painted white – so far I’m liking it. I have also finished all but two of the curtains (I shot so you couldn’t tell that), and made the new cover for the couch/futon mattress. I like the way it’s coming together.

jemimah inside with all curtains
(For reference, click here to see where we started.)

 

Jemimah inside couch area

I must also note that my men have been busy. Ken and Dale fixed almost all of the drawers so they work properly. Whoohoo! Ken has also taken the furnace apart. That’s a good thing, right?

What we found out from the shop we took it to is that the only systems that really worked are the water, stove/oven, and electricity. The A/C doesn’t work, the refrigerator doesn’t work (which we knew), the furnace doesn’t work, and the hot water tank doesn’t work. I guess we have plenty to keep us busy!

Right now we’re going to get her ready for her first camping trip. We leave next Sunday to camp at Nana’s Victor Resort and Campground. We just love the campground hosts there. Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment